الأربعاء، أغسطس 12، 2026

Fear.

Do not avoid your fear.

What you need to do is to accept that fact you had the fear, and so confront it. Part of being human is to have fear, but what differentiates one from the other is confronting this fear.

I recall lots of situations when I needed to take the proper stance & I didn't back then because I anticipated hurting others, so I had this kind of fear that I might be the reason of hurting others; but reflecting on this I see it clearly that accepting the suffering from making this stance was the proper decision, and it'd have avoided lots of detoriariation that occured bevause.

One should know that taking correct stances and confronting such situations will have its suffering no doubt, but it worth. Otherwise, you have no governing values; and accordingly you won't be able to define a clear path in your life.

A clear path will help you out. This path may need some adjustments as you go, but it has to be clear and consistent.. Governing values to this path has to be firm and strict, so you don't lose yourself.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق