الجمعة، يونيو 08، 2012

The Meerkat


Yesterday, the GM asked me to come to his office, and after he discussed with me some issues regarding a certain project, he said: "Come here, I want to take your opinion about something..".

He showed me a photo on his PC, for the below "animal" - to be honest it was not the exact photo - and asked: "What do you think about this photo?"..

I thought.. mmm.. This guy is not so easy, he is asking for some reason, let me answer in a "smart" way, I said:

"I think those are squirrels, and they are distributing themselves everyone looking to a different point, so they all are looking on everywhere, and that's a perfect teamwork.. E7m.."

Well, those are not squirrels, they are "meerkats", it's a very smart animal, they usually live in groups, and they have much eagerness to do their tasks.. They live underground, but sometimes they come up on earth to watch out danger, they keep looking around.. looking around to avoid being attacked by "eagles", their official enemy.

The objective: No one commanded those "meerkats" to do so, they do so with this great effort because they know this is strongly related to their survival.

Do not wait till the one who is supposed to be your boss command you, do your job perfectly.. Only because you have to be perfect.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Thanks , I have just been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now.
    But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?


    My weblog - click here

    ردحذف